ss_blog_claim=14c56ad278bd93091ecb9638752a5af1

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Scalpel won't make you happy


Actress Demi Moore has angrily denied reports that she got surgery done on her face and says “the scalpel won’t make you happy”. According to a tabloid, the 47-year old actress allegedly spent more than $ 325,120(Rs 1.5 crore approx) for work on her face and body. “It’s completely false and I’ve never had it done. I’d never judge those who have if it’s the best thing for them, and then I don’t see a problem. But I don’t like the idea of having an operation to hold up the ageing process. It’s a way to combat your neurosis. The scalpel won’t make you happy,” she said, while speaking to a French magazine. “For now, I prefer to be a beautiful woman of my age than try desperately to look 30.”

3 comments:

addyforest said...

It is a very nice offer,maybe i could try

Dave King said...

I've reached the age when all the best looking girls are a lot older than they wish they were.

Dave King said...

Shucks! I think I'm in the wrong hole - as somebody must have once said.