Saturday, March 28, 2009
Jackson sale 'still taking place'
The auction house selling Michael Jackson’s memorabilia will still go ahead, despite the singer taking legal action to stop it. Earlier this month the 50-year-old star filed a legal action in Los Angeles claiming that Julien's Auction House had effectively stolen his property. However, Darren Julien said they are really puzzled and disappointed that he is trying to stop it. He said Jackson knew about the sale and even approved a press release about it.