ss_blog_claim=14c56ad278bd93091ecb9638752a5af1

Friday, December 26, 2008

WORLD PEACE ?!?!


Now it's all over, there is absolutely no use writing or debating about it. I find it extremely irritating to find news channels actually having a poll on whether the Mumbai blasts is a eye opener; Yes/No.

Now how silly can it get. The images of Taj and Oberoi on fire and streams of bullets killing the innocent has made me thinking, is this the price we pay for peace??

One disturbing piece of news that shook me was this. Tiny Moshe is the only survivor in his family. What does this two year old understand and how much of terror has he witnessed. Pictures of him in tears clenching a toy on his parent’s funeral were heart breaking.

He was seen in blood (not his own) when he was rescued by his nanny from the Jewish center at South Mumbai. Now who’s going to answer to the cry of this innocent child who had lost his parents on his second birthday?

2 comments:

HWHL said...

Hi Zephyr... thank you for stopping by my blog.

You mentioned Christmas as a festival. It's really so much more.
You might want to look into a book called "More Than a Carpenter" by Josh McDowell. I think you'll find it very eye-opening.

And as far as your post - in my opinion, there is no World Peace - we live on a "broken planet". Sad, but true. However, there is a way to transcend the sadness and the madness. Read the book I mention above. I think you will find it enlightening.

Best wishes to you for a happy, healthy 2009!

Ashraf said...

Very Sad